Terms of Business for Radgonske Gorice Online Store
The General Terms and Conditions of the Radgonske Gorice Online Store are composed in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-UPB2), based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and international codes for e-commerce.
The Radgonske Gorice Online Store (hereinafter referred to as “the store”) is managed by the company Radgonske Gorice d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “the provider”).
The General Terms and Conditions govern the operation of the Radgonske Gorice d.o.o. online store, the rights of the user, and the business relationship between the provider and the customer.
The provider commits to always providing the customer with the following information:
- the identity of the company (name and registered office, registration number)
- contact details that enable the user to communicate quickly and effectively (email, phone)
- the essential features of the goods or services
- the availability of items (each item or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time frame)
- the conditions of delivery of goods (method, place, and deadline for delivery)
- all prices must be clearly and unequivocally determined and it should be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transportation costs
- the method of payment and delivery
- the time validity of the offer
- the deadline within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; also, if and how much it will cost the customer to return the item
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all data on the contact person or customer service department.
The online sale is conducted by the company RADGONSKE GORICE Gornja Radgona d.o.o., Jurkovičeva ulica 5, 9250 Gornja Radgona, email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the provider).
The company is registered in the PRS Business Register of Slovenia, registration number 5129494000. The date of registration is April 20, 1990.
The company is obliged to pay VAT. Tax number: SI50521217.
The company RADGONSKE GORICE Gornja Radgona d.o.o. operates in accordance with the Electronic Market Act (ZEPT) and the regulations adopted on its basis.
The items offered through the Radgonske Gorice online store are part of the offer or production program of the company Radgonske Gorice d.o.o.
The prices of the items are presented as retail prices and include VAT, but do not include shipping costs.
The sales contract between the provider and the customer is concluded at the moment when the customer places an order and receives an electronic message from the provider confirming this order.
The sales contract (order) is stored in electronic form on the provider’s server and the customer has access to it at any time in their user profile (My Account). If the customer has not created a user profile, they can access the contract by sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org; otherwise, a copy of the contract is usually also sent to the customer’s email address when the order is placed.
The provider offers the following payment methods:
- by transfer to the provider’s account upon issuance of a pro-forma invoice
- by cash on delivery
- by credit or debit card (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Diners)
The provider will issue an invoice on a permanent medium, with a breakdown of the total purchase costs.
The prices of items on the website are presented as retail prices, stated in EUR and include value-added tax (VAT). Prices do not include shipping costs.
The prices are valid for electronic orders of products through the online store.
The prices are valid in the case of payment using the above-mentioned methods of payment, under the above-mentioned conditions.
Prices are valid at the time of placing an order and do not have a predefined validity.
Discounted prices are the regular prices that are valid for a specified or unspecified period of time.
The provider reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
When the user selects a product, they add it to their cart. By pressing the Purchase button, they submit the order, and an automatic electronic message is sent to them with the details of the order (items, quantities, prices, user information, and order identification).
When an order is placed, it goes through three phases:
- Order accepted – After the successful submission of an order, the customer receives an email notification that the order has been accepted. The customer can access detailed information about the status and content of the order at all times on the provider’s website, Mykoda.com, under their profile.
- Order confirmed – If the customer does not cancel the order, it is processed further. After the provider reviews the order, checks the availability of the ordered items, and confirms or rejects the order for a reason. The provider may call the customer on their contact phone number for data verification or ensuring delivery accuracy. When the order is confirmed, the provider informs the customer by email about further steps. The contract for the purchase of the ordered items between the customer and the provider is irrevocably concluded at this stage.
- Order completed – The provider contacts the customer by email within the agreed timeframe. In this email, the provider informs the customer where they can turn if there is a delay and where they can turn in case of a complaint.
A consumer has the right to inform the company within 14 days of receipt of the goods (via the contact email address email@example.com) that they wish to withdraw from the contract, without having to give a reason for their decision. The only cost to the consumer in relation to withdrawal from the contract is the cost of returning the goods. The goods must be returned to the seller no later than 30 days from the date of the message about canceling the contract (canceling the purchase).
The received goods must be returned undamaged, unopened and in unchanged quantity, unless the goods are destroyed, damaged, lost or the quantity has decreased without the consumer being at fault. Since the packaging is an integral part of the article, it must also be returned in the same condition as it was in the original state at the time of receipt (i.e. undamaged, unopened and in unchanged quantity).
Due to the exceptional sensitivity of our products, both in content and packaging, we recommend that in the case of canceling the contract, you do it immediately. Our products are very sensitive to improper storage due to their nature, so it can happen that the product is destroyed due to improper storage.
In the case of returning items where a promotional code was used, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned upon return (only the paid amount is returned), and the paid amount is returned to the user’s TRR.
The return of payments will be carried out as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days from the receipt of the message about canceling the contract. We return payments exclusively to the customer’s TRR.
The return of the received goods to the company within the time frame for canceling the contract is considered a message about canceling the contract.
The return of goods must be accompanied by customer data, i.e. name and surname, address, postal code and place of residence, TRR account number. The account number and/or order number, to which the return of goods is related, is also desired.
It is not possible to cancel the goods if it is for personalized goods, i.e. goods that are made to the customer’s exact instructions and tailored to his personal needs.
The provider will deliver the goods or service within the agreed upon timeframe.
The provider will make every effort to ship the ordered goods at the latest the next business day after the order.
The provider reserves the right to ship the goods later, but never more than 5 business days after the receipt of the order.
The delivery time depends on the contractual partner for the delivery of shipments and the provider has no influence on it.
The provider reserves the right to terminate the contract and not ship the goods (see section Exemption from liability). The provider will inform the customer and agree with them on the return of the purchase price.
The contractual partner for the delivery of shipments is the Slovenian Post, but the provider reserves the right to choose another delivery service if this will enable the order to be fulfilled more effectively.
Goods are delivered only within the territory of the Republic of Slovenia. For purchases and deliveries in other countries within and outside the EU, the customer should contact the provider via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The cost of delivery is automatically calculated when ordering goods and is part of the final price of the order. The cost of delivery is as follows and depends on the weight of the shipment or the value of the ordered products (price does not include VAT):
|Business Packages||Price without VAT|
|up to 2 kg||3,2466|
|over 2 kg to 5 kg||3,9438|
|over 5 kg to 10 kg||4,7604|
|over 10 kg to 15 kg||5,5770|
|over 15 kg to 20 kg||6,3340|
|over 20 kg to 25 kg||7,2966|
|over 25 kg to 30 kg||8,3191|
|over 30 kg to 40 kg||9,6602|
|over 40 kg to 50 kg||11,2736|
Free shipping for orders over 50.00€ (including VAT) is available.
Personal pick-up of the goods at the Dom penine (Radgonske gorice d.o.o.) in Gornji Radgoni, during regular business hours, is also possible.
The supplier uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments. The supplier uses a 128-bit SSL certificate for this purpose issued by a authorized organization.
Credit card authorization is performed in real time with immediate data verification at the banks. Data on cards are not stored on the supplier’s server.
The supplier undertakes to permanently protect all user personal data. The supplier stores IP addresses of all online shop visitors for an indefinite period, and in the case of registered members, also: name and surname, email address, contact phone number, primary address and delivery addresses, country of residence, time and date of registration, and archive of communication with the supplier.
The supplier will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending informative material, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication.
The user’s data will never be passed on to unauthorized persons.
The user is also responsible for protecting their personal data by ensuring the security of their username and password and using appropriate software (anti-virus) protection for their computer.
The supplier will make every effort to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the data published in the online shop. However, product characteristics, delivery time or price can change so quickly that the supplier is unable to update the data in the online shop. In such a case, the supplier will inform the customer of the changes and give them the option to cancel the order or exchange the ordered item.
We reserve the right to exceptionally (partially) withdraw from the execution of the order in cases where the ordered products are no longer available, if we find an increased payment risk from the customer, if the order form was not filled out in accordance with the general terms and conditions, or if there has been an obvious error in price list.
In all such cases, we will immediately inform you of any deviation from the contract on our part.
At the same time, we reserve the right to disable the website or restrict access to the site due to technical or other issues and maintenance. In this case, we also reserve the right to cancel any orders that were affected by a technical error. In this case as well, the provider will inform the customer of the changes and any further necessary steps.
All photos in the online store are symbolic and do not guarantee the properties of the product.
The provider will contact the user through distance communication means only if the user explicitly does not object.
Advertising electronic messages will contain the following components:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- different actions, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such, and the terms of participation in them will be clearly specified,
- the way of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented,
- the user’s desire not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by the provider.
At Radgonske Gorice d.o.o., we are aware of how important it is to keep your personal data safe.
We invite you to read on to find out how Radgonske Gorice d.o.o. handles your personal data.
You will learn what personal data we collect about you, on what basis we collect it, and for what purposes we process it.
- the contact information of Radgonske Gorice d.o.o. and the contact of the authorized person for data protection,
- the legal bases and purposes of processing personal data,
- the types of personal data that we collect,
- managing privacy settings,
- disclosure of personal data,
- data retention periods,
- data protection,
Radgonske gorice d.o.o. collects, records, organizes, stores, forwards, and otherwise processes personal data that we have about you for various purposes.
- Identification of an individual,
- for providing user support,
- in case of a purchase, for the purpose of executing the order (supply, delivery of products, issuing invoices, resolving any customer claims (complaints, warranties),
- for storage of purchase history,
- for conducting any recovery procedures and for our own accounting and tax purposes.
- Basic personal data: name and surname, date of birth, email address, address of residence, delivery address, telephone number and password to ensure security and use of our services,
- data on your account in the online store, data on purchase and method of payment,
- we collect technical information of your browser, computer, or mobile device
A cookie is a short text that a website sends to your browser when you visit it. This allows the website to recognize you, remember information about your visit, and provide you with a more friendly and efficient web service. Cookies allow us to tailor the content on our website, remember your preferences, and track visits to our online store. Browsing our online store is more pleasant, faster, and more efficient with cookies.
List of Cookies we are using
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Cookie Time|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||using the cart||session|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||using the cart||session|
The subscriber fully understands and agrees that the provider reserves the right to take appropriate action in the event of violations of the provisions of this document. Such measures include immediate restriction or (temporary) closure of access to the server system and other services without prior notice.
The subscriber undertakes to protect his passwords and all other confidential data relating to his user account and to inform the provider immediately in case of unauthorized or alleged intervention in his user account. Unauthorized access includes suspicion of theft and/or loss of data, change of password or other security information or any other event that can cause or enable unauthorized access to the subscriber’s user account.
Ponudnik spoštuje veljavno zakonodajo o varstvu potrošnikov. Ponudnik se po vseh močeh trudi izpolnjevati svojo dolžnost vzpostaviti učinkovit sistem obravnavanja pritožb in določiti osebo, s katero se, v primeru težav, kupec lahko poveže telefonsko ali po elektronski pošti. Pritožba se odda prek e-poštnega naslova firstname.lastname@example.org. Postopek obravnave pritožbe je zaupen.
In accordance with legal regulations, we do not recognize any out-of-court consumer dispute resolution provider as competent to resolve a consumer dispute that a consumer could initiate under the Law on out-of-court consumer dispute resolution.
Radgonske gorice d.o.o., as a provider of goods and services enabling online shopping in Slovenia, publishes an electronic link to the online consumer dispute resolution platform (SRPS) on its website. The platform is available to consumers at the link HERE.
This regulation arises from the Law on out-of-court consumer dispute resolution, Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online consumer dispute resolution and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC.
The online store Radgonske gorice d.o.o., all the data on it, all graphic or visual and video elements on this page are protected and it is not allowed to reproduce or use them without prior written permission from the company.
Sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages to minors (persons under 18 years of age) is prohibited. Therefore, the buyer must be of legal age at the time of placing the order. In this case, the provider immediately terminates the contract. By confirming the general conditions during purchase, the buyer confirms that they are over 18 years of age.
The Minister of Health warns: excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to health!