The subject of this notice are the websites located at http://radgonske-gorice.si and http://dompenine.si. All content on these websites is the property of Radgonske gorice d.o.o. and is of an informative nature.
Radgonske gorice d.o.o. is not responsible for the use of the websites http://radgonske-gorice.si and http://dompenine.si and for any damage caused by the use of the content found there. Radgonske gorice d.o.o. will strive to ensure the correctness of the information. Radgonske gorice d.o.o. may change any content at any time without the obligation to inform users and is not liable for the consequences of such changes.
Limited use rights of the content
Users can access the content located at http://www.radgonske-gorice.si and http://dompenine.si for personal use only, provided that the copyright is not infringed. The authors of the content are not responsible for any harmful consequences of the use. Any other use or distribution of these web content or its part is not allowed.
Radgonske gorice d.o.o. will handle all data collected on the sites http://www.radgonske-gorice.si and http://dompenine.si in accordance with the applicable laws.
Notice to individuals under Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the processing of personal data
- Data controller: RADGONSKE GORICE Gornja Radgona d.o.o., Jurkovičeva ulica 5, 9250 Gornja Radgona, email@example.com
- Contact of the authorized person for data protection (DPO): Andreja Novak is appointed as the authorized person for data protection. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of processing personal data: Radgonske gorice d.o.o. collects and processes personal data based on the personal consent of individuals. These personal data are stored in accordance with the purpose of collecting and processing them, but no longer than until revocation by the individual. Radgonske gorice d.o.o. will not disclose personal data to third parties. Within the scope of processing personal data, the individuals have the right to access their personal data, to have them supplemented or corrected or to restrict their processing. In this case, the basis for processing personal data is personal consent of the persons, thus they can revoke this consent at any time, which will be taken into account subsequently.
- Legal basis for processing personal data: Personal consent in accordance with Article 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Users or categories of users* of personal data, if any: Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. They will be made known only to employees of Radgonske Gorice d.o.o., who are responsible for collecting and processing personal data for pre-determined purposes.
- Information about transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations: Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
- Period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, criteria used to determine that period: Personal data will be retained permanently in accordance with the purpose of collecting and processing the data, otherwise for no longer than the individual revokes their consent.
- Information on the existence of the data subject’s rights to request access to personal data and to rectify or erase or restrict the processing of personal data or the right to object to such processing and the right to data portability: With a written request sent to the address of the company Radgonske Gorice d.o.o., the individual can at any time request access, supplementation, correction or limitation of the processing. Due to the nature and purpose of the processing, it is not possible to request the deletion of personal data or to object to the processing of personal data. The request must indicate which personal data the individual would like to change or how else they would like to limit its use. Radgonske Gorice d.o.o. will respond to the request in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- Information on the right to withdraw consent, where processing is based on consent: The individual can withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing that was carried out on the basis of the consent until its withdrawal.
- Information on the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority: A complaint can be filed with the Information Commissioner (address: Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 012309730, website: www.ip-rs.si).
- Additional information:
- The provision of personal data is based on the personal consent of the individual.
- The individual is not obliged to provide personal data.
* Point (9) of Article 4 of the General Regulation.
Special message for parents
The website you are currently visiting is one of the websites intended for the general public. Certain websites may occasionally be protected by special privacy provisions and not by general provisions, which will contain specific provisions regarding children and privacy. The online shop contains a form in which you confirm your majority when ordering alcoholic beverages.
Radgonske Gorice d.o.o. does not intend to collect personal data from persons under 18 years of age. If necessary, the company will specially warn children not to use our websites. Radgonske Gorice d.o.o. encourages all parents to teach children about safe and responsible use of their personal data on all websites and not to use websites that contain products intended for adults.
Law and jurisdiction
The sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited for minors, therefore the buyer must be of legal age at the time of placing the order. Otherwise, the seller immediately withdraws from the sale of goods. If the delivery person doubts that the person receiving the ordered goods is of legal age, they may ask for personal identification for verification.
The Ministry of Health warns: excessive alcohol consumption is harmful to health.